Finding your embodied voice
- Individual coaching
For whom: Anyone having to speak in public or simply wanting to feel more comfortable using his/her voice in different situations of life.
You need to:
- Prepare an important meeting
- Improve your voice impact
- Overcome vocal fatigue
- Express your leadership
- Manage stage fright and enjoy speaking up!
The benefits of training your voice
Our voice is the most powerful element of our social interaction. Just remember how do you feel when you loose it!
- Our voice expresses our thoughts, our language and our emotions. Our voice reflects our identity, our internal attitudes. Our voice never lies.
- Training our spoken or singing voice brings innumerable benefits to our personal mental and physical health. It brings us in harmony with ourselves, others and our environment.
How I work
- Rooting, verticality, managing my breath
- Breathing, managing stress
- Presence and persuasion
- Voice components (tone, volume, projection)
- Speech components (flow, rhythm, musicality)
- Individual or collective warm-up exercises
- Vocal games
- Speaking out texts in a playful way
What do you need?
«I have to prepare an important meeting»
«I want to develop positively my professional impact»
My voice gets tired easily, I would like to feel more comfortable»«
I do not recognize my voice when it is registered»«
«I freeze when I have to speak in public»